The planning, design and implementation of an integrated organisation structure and culture including the workplace environment, locations, role profiles, performance measurements, competencies and skills. The facilitation of changes needed to adapt to changes in technologies, society, new operating models and business processes. The identification of key attributes of the required culture and how these can be implemented and reinforced to bring about improved organisational performance.
- Implements organisational structure and culture change activities.
- Conducts impact assessments to ensure organisational structure and cultures are aligned to changes in processes, systems, technology and tools.
- Develops graphical representations of organisation models and structures to facilitate understanding and decision-making.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative solutions.
- Outlines how organisation structure, people development, jobs, teams and roles need to change to enable the future business processes.
- Aligns existing organisational structures, roles and jobs to new processes.
- Advises on implications of introducing new workplace models and tools.